Welcome to the Sales Leverage Group
The Sales Leverage Group delivers incremental sales to your business using our seasoned, experienced, tough Sales Professionals and Managers.
For 40% of the cost of one quality Salesperson, you’ll have at least 3 professional Salespeople on the road plus the advice of experienced Corporate Managers to help accelerate your business results and set up your organisation for a better economic climate.
We deliver an investment-neutral outcome for you within 6 months.
As the good times approach, we will help you source, evaluate, select, train and drive new Salespeople to replace ourselves.
Why use the Sales Leverage Group?
Today sales are really tough – it feels like no-one is wanting to spend, no-one is prepared to invest, no-one is willing to take any risk or look towards the future – in short it feels like no-one is buying anything.
Right now, you are probably asking yourself a series of basic questions that could uncover the secret to the future of your success. While these questions apply equally to Marketing, Admin, Production, HR, etc, they are most important in SALES.
Sales Question 1 – Can we cut back current spending?
Well – Yes, we could reduce our sales management, reduce our rep force, cut our territorial coverage, cut our pre sales support, and reduce marketing support, etc – but how do we maintain our sales revenues under this regime?
Sales Question 2 – Can we reduce budgets?
Well – Yes, we could cut Marketing, cut Training, cut Travel, etc – but again, how do we maintain sales revenues?
Sales Question 3 – Do we have to change anything right now?
Perhaps – No, we could go on doing what we have always been doing – but how will we fare compared with those companies that do change their approach – we’ll probably go backwards – fast.
Sales Question 4 – If we make a change, can it increase revenues or cut costs, or both?
We can’t see how to do this unless we spend more money, and that doesn’t seem feasible with our current sales force unless we simply cut costs, and that will reduce results given our current capabilities.
Sales Question 5 – If we make a change can it be done with internal resources only?
We can’t see how to do this with our current resources – and we haven’t been able to do so before.
Sales Question 6 – Are we ready for the upturn? (Do we have tight sales governance systems? Do we have the right Salespeople? Do we have enough business momentum?)
Probably not – this is an area we haven’t really thought about much.
When looked at carefully, traditional answers provide little hope and few solutions other than cutting costs and reducing results along with them. To emphasise the current economic climate, on 29th June 2009, MIS magazine published the following note about technology services:
“If there’s one problem the nation’s technology companies are having at the moment, it’s that customers are taking a long time to make up their minds.
Quite a few of the service groups that we have spoken to recently say that, with the recession in full swing, sales cycles are getting longer. Every aspect of contracts is being picked over.
Not only are customers spending money more carefully, they are taking advantage of a pretty slow market to wrestle much better deals out of the people that they finally end up doing business with”
Sales Leverage provides new solutions and improved results – and can help you deal with this serious situation.
Why use the Sales Leverage Group right now?
History tells us that in the 1990-91 recession (see graph) those organisations that planned and invested for the upturn accelerated away from their competitors and gained lasting advantages – not just a fragile edge.
The Sales Leverage Group provides new, focussed, and successful answers – NOW.
You will be able to maintain and accelerate your sales results even in these tough times, and do so with a constant or even reduced investment – to the point where reaping the potential benefits of the impending upturn will be a pleasant and successful reality.
How does the Sales Leverage Group work?
We offer well seasoned, highly experienced, tough, and focussed Salespeople, Management Professionals, and Negotiators – to accelerate the performance of your Sales Operations, and to provide no-nonsense consulting – through an investment-neutral expenditure model.
Our three-part program is designed to support small-to-medium sized technology-based sales organisations.
1. To optimise your Sales Operations immediately, we provide an Executive Sales Manager as a Mentor and Sales Operations Consultant on a Contract Basis for 1 or 2 days per week. This person will deliver the following benefits to your Sales Team and Management:
a. Uniquely effective Prospecting and Sales Development
b. Sales success leveraging many millions of dollars in all Industries
c. Leverage of our complex, Large Account Sales Engagements
d. Access to our intimate knowledge of Corporate Governance
e. An understanding of complex Contractual situations
f. Exceptional Sales and Sales Management expertise
g. Access to an enormous range of Contacts
2. To increase your Sales Firepower immediately we will augment or, if necessary, replace your current sales horsepower with senior and experienced Sales Personnel on a Commission Only basis.
3. We will replace ourselves. Once our exceptional capabilities are proven to you, and because our knowledge of your products and Customer base will be finely tuned, we will be in an excellent position to advertise, evaluate, recommend and place new Salespeople.
The outcomes we deliver to you and your organisation include:
1. Investment-neutral Executive Sales Management driving enhanced sales performance for you from Day 1.
2. Incremental Sales Results adding to your bottom line.
3. New accounts broadening your Customer base.
4. Highly qualified Lead “Pipeline” protecting your future income stream.
5. Contacts established in “Large Accounts” e.g. Westpac, Telstra, CBA, Allianz, Qantas, increasing your access to the “large end of town”.
6. Sales Contracts and legal processes tightened up, reducing contentious Customer situations.
7. More focussed Sales Operations, more rapid qualification, and less time wasted on poor leads.
8. Highly successful Salespeople of your own, from exposure to our seasoned and experienced Professionals, and via Sales Training systems from the Sales Leverage Group.
9. Better sales presentations, demonstrations, and collateral, speeding up the end-to-end sales process.
10. Access to Sales “joint venture” possibilities with large partners, e.g. IBM, CSC, EDS, Fujitsu, Deloitte, giving your organisation new channels to the largest Systems Integrators and their Customers.
11. Implementation processes reviewed and tightened up, making the process smoother and more cost effective.
12. Enhanced readiness for the “good times” to come, getting you positioned ahead of the pack.
The Sales Leverage Group enables you to maintain and accelerate your Sales Results even in these tough times, and to do so with an excellent return on investment and a very attractive payback period.